Saturday, July 7, 2012

IF FACEBOOK WILL BE GONE FOREVER DUE TO ''INTERNET DOOMSDAY''......

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/virus-could-black-nearly-250-000-pcs-222349868--finance.html

This Internet Doomsday Virus will affect the internet on Monday, July 9th, 2012, then , I will lose my friends, and I will lose my job, my source of living. The dream job that I have worked out for almost 6 years and a half  of my life, then I trust everything to my GOD. Let HIS WILL BE DONE!

There's nothing I can do if I will just sit here and cry because of this news that shocked and will shock the whole internet users on Monday. 

MY PRAYER:
I pray that all the people behind this "Internet Doomsday" virus pay back for every damage that they do against me and against the whole mankind. I pray earnestly to my Father in Heaven to please rescue me, my whole family, and beloved friends;  and spare me, my whole family, and my beloved friends from the harm and damages created by wicked and greedy people. Let the DOOMSDAY COME TO THESE PEOPLE! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!


2 comments:

Asiafire said...

Don't worry it only effect if you have a Bad DNS or IP and God will not fail you and lead you to some thing better.

prettyjean said...

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much Asiafire for boosting my emotions. Thanks, too, for being part of my life. GOD BLESS u and ur family. May we all be spare from this wickedness...