Saturday, December 17, 2011

DEVELOPING CONVERSATIONAL SKILLS THROUGH DRAWING

Conversation is an art. Drawing is also a form of art. These two are combined to develop another skills which are Conversational and Communication.

Conversing, talking, and other conversational skills are achieved when a learner sees and perceives something that she is going to explain or discuss. As a trainer, ONLINE and offline, I found it really interesting and exciting to use the DRAWING METHOD in developing the aforementioned skills. Learner finds it easier to talk and to use the English language during the execution of the drawing activity and after finishing the activity.

As an educator, I always try to innovate something new to help learners achieve their goals and mine as well. This DRAWING METHOD  is absolutely a new idea from me. And I'm sure there's no other educator all over the world who has applied this method in ESL.

I searched the internet today, December 17th, 2011, to check if other educators have already learned to use this method or have already discovered this, but I haven't found anyone. As an evidence, I have included this research link to prove to the whole world that this method is one of my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-6848983855806093%3Anigov7-88if&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=DRAWING+METHOD+IN+ESL&sa=Search

No comments: