Friday, April 20, 2012

HOW TO BECOME AN ONLINE TUTOR?





A teacher must be a graduate of a four-year course in education. In my case, I took the Bachelor of Secondary Education, Major in English, then had my MA-ELT, Master of Arts in English Language Teaching at the Philippine Normal University while preparing for the FIRST LICENSURE EXAMINATION FOR TEACHERS in 1996. Once an education graduate passed the LICENSURE EXAMINATION FOR TEACHERS, she is now permitted to teach at a formal educational institution.

My license was forwarded to the New Era High School, a public institution, but I was already teaching then at the COLLEGE OF BUSINESS EDUCATION AND ADMINISTRATION of the NEW ERA UNIVERSITY, a private school, for two years, so I ignored the ''OFFER'' because I was thinking of giving services first to my Alma Mater before I could achieve my goals in life, or before I could reach my so-called ''ULTIMATE DREAM'' that time.

As a licensed ESL teacher, I did not stop from acquiring more knowledge and from developing my skills so I can be internationally known until I was able to amass world class competence and international language abilities.

In 2006, I established my own training centre geared up for my other ''ULTIMATE DREAM'', the ONLINE TEACHING / TRAINING or ONLINE LEARNING. That year, distance education was already prevalent and had been offered by various sites or pedagogical institutions but merely confined in offering books and other learning materials to be brought home and to be read at home; researches to be submitted at the end of every course; and homework help done on various www.coms.

Year 2006 when I started conceptualizing and intellectualizing what I dubbed as the ONLINE TUTORING / ONLINE TEACHING / ONLINE TRAINING WITH A LIVE ONLINE TUTOR. I made lots of researches on the internet and on different libraries. I also made lots of queries. I talked to lots of people regarding ONLINE TUTORING / ONLINE TEACHING / ONLINE TRAINING but usually they couldn't give me definite answers to my queries. Even my brother, Bern, couldn't understand all the things that I was trying to explain to him. So the usual thing he could do was to give 1PHP to any of my nieces or nephews who would be told by Bern, my brother, to talk to me or to call the ''mental hospital'' for I was talking some strange things to them.


Since then, I worked very, very hard on this project, ONLINE TUTORING / ONLINE TEACHING / ONLINE TRAINING WITH A LIVE ONLINE TUTOR/TEACHER/TRAINER. 
http://prettyjean.weebly.com/

Before my brother, Bern, died in August 2010, he was able to acknowledge my effort and had even planned to make this ''ULTIMATE DREAM'' of mine the ''GREATEST PARAMOUNT DREAM'' but GOD did not permit my brother to do his plan for me. The Lord called my brother in 2010 leaving me behind as the SIMPLE LIVE ONLINE TUTOR-TEACHER-TRAINER.


Would you like to be an online tutor-teacher-trainer like me?
Get into my training, training in ONLINE TEACHING.


Call my BUSINESS LINE +639187857807 or send e-mails to bridgesblitz@yahoo.com to enroll.



No comments: