Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ONLINE TUTORING ON SKYPE WITH A LIVE ONLINE TUTOR

Online Tutoring is a form of distance education. Online Tutoring refers to the process of teaching and learning within an online virtual environment, that is Skype, where a tutor and a tutee, though separated by time and space, interact with each other lively and reciprocally.

Distance education may refer to offering a course by mail by a correspondence school. Or it may mean signing up on a site wherein homework help or academic assistance is given.

E-learning becomes globalized nowadays. Though e-learning is highly technical, it is somewhat confined to doing exercises prepared by a certain www.com site.
http://blog.cathy-moore.com/resources/elearning-samples/ 

As an educator, I am bound to  researching, discovering, inventing, innovating, experimenting, conceptualizing, intellectualizing, and creating educational models, materials, as well as systems.


I was still a college student when I started discussing about this ONLINE TUTORING WITH A LIVE ONLINE TUTOR to my brother, Bern, who was then a licensed mechanical and electrical engineer. He was a computer literate, too. So I requested him to create software which would make my dreams come true.

In 2006, my dreams started to mold into its form. I establish my own training centre leading to the discovery of what I called ONLINE TUTORING WITH A LIVE ONLINE TUTOR. I pioneered this educational endeavour here in the
Philippines. And because I had Korean students as my first clients, this ONLINE TUTORING WITH A LIVE ONLINE TUTOR became viral. It spread through out South Korea and the Philippines making Koreans as the ultimate clients. Then it diffused through the country conquering human and computer interface.



In the year 2009, ONLINE TUTORING WITH A LIVE ONLINE TUTOR has become a pedagogical trend. It has become more predominant than the previous years making China and Japan as additional markets. 



Today, I am no longer alone in this technically bound teaching and learning. But I guess I stay ahead of those institutions offering online studies with live online tutors because of the innovative learning model that I have been using in teaching young and adults, professional and non-professional, the MODIFIED INTEGRATED MONTESSORI.


With this institution which my brother Bern helped me to establish in 2006, the BRIDGES&BLITZ Training Centre, now  named as the BRIDGES&BLITZ MODIFIED INTEGRATED MONTESSORI, I will remain as a true, effective, and efficient educator rendering relevant pedagogical services such as training, reviews, and tutorials to learners around the world.




 


No comments: